The Belle Plaine City Council will meet in regular session Monday, Aug. 5 at 6 p.m. in the Council Chambers at City Hall.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of Consent Agenda – Council Minutes – July 15; Bills & Receive/File Minutes – Library Board, June 25.
5. Residents Comments
6. Consideration of Motion to Approve Resolution #13-8-1 – Approving Partial Payment #2 Relating to the Downtown Streetscape Drainage Improvements Project
7. Consideration of Motion Rescheduling the Sept. 2 Council Meeting to Tuesday, Sept. 3 Because of Labor Day.
8. Consideration of Motion Approving Resolution #13-8-2 Ordering Demolition of the Iowa Hotel at 709 13th Street and Setting Public Hearing on Proposed Plans, Specifications, and Form of Contract and Cost and Directing Publication of Notice to Bidders.
9. Discussion on Financing the Rehabilitation/Demolition of 807 12th Street.
10. City Administrator Reports:
- Iowa League of Cities Annual Conference – Sept. 25-27- Dubuque
- Update on Well field Electrical Upgrade
- Update on CDBG Income Survey
12. Old Business